Thursday 17 July 2014

Big Weekend Coming

Immediately getting away from my goal of this site i.e preparing easy meals for one or two people, Jen and 26 of her friends are coming to dinner......  Well not quite, what will be happening is a "Patchwork and Quilting" weekend here in Goondiwindi. I have been given the task of preparing lunch and dinner for them all ; prepared at home, served on site.

At the moment the menu is 

Lunch  -- Fruit Platter
            -- Potato and Leek Soup with Bacon 

Dinner -- Indian Korma Curry
            -- Osso Buco 
            -- Rice

I will put the recipes up for the meals and some pics of the preparation and hopefully the successful final result.

Wish me luck.

follow up from today...... success! ! ! 


3 comments:

  1. oh and I was thinking you had a couple joining you after sewing not having to feed all the sewers..............lol..............goodluck...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a go at the soup --- sounds good. Like the site.
    Rod Morris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea look forward to more recipes

      Delete